Business Analyst (M/F/D)
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Nordrhein-Westfalen
Stadt : Ratingen
Berufsfelder : Handel
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
We are looking for real personalities. Smart characters with attitude, corners and edges. We love what we do. And so should you.
You are a team-player loving to take challenges together with your colleagues?
You would like to work in a company whose products are well-known and support such company in its success?
Then apply now as
Business Analyst (m/f/d)
to support our Team. (ID 16461)
- You create reports with universally defined key performance indicators for the corporate group (operational and financial)
- You are responsible for the evaluation of specialist requirements and the implementation of these in terms of functionality, quality and effort
- You continuous develop and automate the existing reporting procedures
- You are responsible for compliance with universal reporting guidelines in terms of layout, naming conventions and content
- You own an interface function between Finance, IT and other essential corporate areas
- You have a degree in Business IT / business information technology with first professional experience in a comparable position
- You have advance MS Excel skills and Access, AP BW and SAP BO knowledge
- You are able to collaborate with teams in multiple subject areas
- You are characterized by your structured and analytical way of thinking
- You have a hands-on mentality and a structured way of working
- You are business fluent in German and English
- We have a flexible mobile office arrangement that allows you to choose your work location at least two days a week, plus we have flexible working hours and every second Friday paid off!
- We are a team that places a lot of value on collegial and open cooperation, open feedback is always appreciated
- With us you get 40% staff discount on our entire product range
- We don't have a dresscode, you can wear whatever you feel comfortable in
- We offer you of course a subsidy for public transport or you ca park on one of our free parking spaces
- We have an award-winning canteen that provides you with really tasty and healthy food every day
Are you a good match for this Job?
Then please submit an application with your salary expectations and an indication of your earliest starting date. Please feel free to contact Kirsten Gröger if you have any questions.