Business Process Manager Purchase to Pay
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Bayern
Stadt : Herzogenaurach
Berufsfelder : Handel
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
Vorstellung des Unternehmens
We are one of the first companies in our industry to be live on SAP S/4 Hana Fashion and are planning to roll-out our template solution to subsidiaries globally.
- Be part of our cross-functional project team driving one of the world's first S/4 HANA Fashion projects for one of the most flexible, multi-cultural and fastest moving sports and fashion brands in the industry
- Develop and implement purchase-to-pay processes to service PUMAs subsidiaries
- Analyze, improve, redesign purchase-to-pay processes and manage their implementation in the existing SAP S/4 HANA Fashion solution
- Drive the roll-out of the SAP S/4 HANA Fashion solution to subsidiaries globally.
- Several years' work experience in fashion/apparel/consumer-goods and/or retail context
- Thorough understanding of purchase-to-pay processes in the fashion/apparel/consumer-goods industry
- Participation in multiple ERP projects from design to implementation (preferably SAP S/4 HANA experience)
- Experience with business transformation / change management
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and facilitation skills to effectively operate in cross-functional & cross-cultural environments
- Hands-on mindset, enthusiasm and drive to perform
- International exposure & willingness to travel
- Fluent English (written & spoken) is a must
- All genders are welcome to apply.
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.