Campaign Manager - Email Marketing (M/F/D)
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Nordrhein-Westfalen
Stadt : Ratingen
Berufsfelder : Marketing
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
We are looking for real personalities. Smart characters with attitude, corners and edges. We love what we do. And so should you.
You are a team-player loving to take challenges together with your colleagues?
You would like to work in a company whose products are well-known and support such company in its success?
Then apply now as
Campaign Manager - Email Marketing (m/f/d)
to support our Team. (ID 17302)
- You play a major role in the setup of and the transition to a new postal automation platform
- You manage flawless, on-time and high impact campaign execution along complete consumer journey with objective to drive activation and loyalty; Focus on direct mailing, consumer lifecycle automation and trigger mails
- You manage planning, execution, ongoing reporting and optimization of campaigns
- You manage segmentation, control groups and implement test plans to understand drivers of response and lifecycle value
- You are responsible for reviewing and enhancing best practices pertaining to tools, automated solutions to enable process optimization of the CRM systems
- You take care of the continuous monitoring and improvement of performance: develop core KPIs, ensure ROI from all communications and report campaign results regularly including recommendations to key stakeholders
- You create, manage and improve templates, content blocks and journey automations according to customer and marketing needs (insights into action)
- You assist in the development of the future platform strategy
- You have a degree in business, marketing or similar education with at least 3 years' experience in CRM/email marketing as well as in analysis and optimization of marketing campaigns
- You have experience in marketing automation software (ideally Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Ideally you have experience in Project Management and multi-channel communication
- You have experience in marketing auto Customer-centric
- You have a proficient command of English & German
- You have Microsoft Office user knowledge, as well as HTML and CSS
- You have knowledge in Adobe InDesign
- You have well-developed analytical ability
- You have a structured and goal oriented working style
- You have a good business acumen and attention to detail
- You have an outside-of-the-box-thinking
- We have a flexible mobile office arrangement that allows you to choose your work location at least two days a week, plus we have flexible working hours and every second Friday paid off!
- We are a team that places a lot of value on collegial and open cooperation, open feedback is always appreciated
- With us you get 40% staff discount on our entire product range
- We don't have a dresscode, you can wear whatever you feel comfortable in
- We offer you of course a subsidy for public transport or you can park on one of our free parking spaces
- We have an award-winning canteen that provides you with really tasty and healthy food every day
Are you a good match for this Job?
Then please submit an application with your salary expectations and an indication of your earliest starting date. Please feel free to contact Sophie Braun if you have any questions.