Commerce Frontend Developer (M/F/D)
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Nordrhein-Westfalen
Stadt : Ratingen
Berufsfelder : Einzelhandel
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
We are looking for real personalities. Smart characters with attitude, corners and edges. We love what we do. And so should you.
You are a team-player loving to take challenges together with your colleagues?
You would like to work in a company whose products are well-known and support such company in its success?
Then apply now as
Commerce Frontend Developer (m/f/d)
to support our Team. (ID 15862)
- As part of an agile team, you are working on the expansion and further development of the new ESPRIT Online shops across Europe, based on Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- You work closely with UX/UI, Product Owners and further stakeholder to implement new functionalities end2end to ensure a best-in-class customer experience
- In all your work, you are building the ground by using pattern libraries, design system and standard to ensure modular, performant and reusable code
- As a consultant and sparring's partner, you support the business with the preliminary analysis and effort estimates and be part of cross functional teams to further shape ESPRIT's digital future
- You have a solid experience in using modern frontend frameworks, especially REACT and JSX
- You are ambitious, curious and have a passion for frontend development
- In all your implementations, you focus on a high-performance and modern user experience
- For you, pair programming, code reviews, test automation and atomic design are your daily business and standard
- Ideally, you already have experience in working with the Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- We have a flexible mobile office arrangement that allows you to choose your work location at least two days a week, plus we have flexible working hours and every second Friday paid off!
- We are a team that places a lot of value on collegial and open cooperation, open feedback is always appreciated
- With us you get 40% staff discount on our entire product range
- We don't have a dresscode, you can wear whatever you feel comfortable in
- We offer you of course a subsidy for public transport or you can park on one of our free parking spaces
- We have an award-winning canteen that provides you with really tasty and healthy food every day
Are you a good match for this Job?
Then please submit an application with your salary expectations and an indication of your earliest starting date. Please feel free to contact Kirsten Gröger if you have any questions.