Content Editor (M/F/D)
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Baden-Württemberg
Stadt : Metzingen
Berufsfelder : Kommunikation
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
- Actively shape global communications in particular to increase employee motivation and identification; provide orientation in times of dynamic change and generally increase interest in Group topics with creative editorial work
- Independent planning and creation of content and texts for the Group channels (e.g. intranet, app and social media); development of storylines together with the channel and topic managers, among others, as part of the editorial team
- Preparation and cross-media publication of stories from the HUGO BOSS world in contemporary journalistic formats
- Coordination, on-time creation and publication of content as well as management of external service providers
- Observation and tracking of current trends regarding corporate language (e.g. write gender-wise correctly)
- Ensuring and further developing the corporate tone of voice
- Close coordination with internal interfaces to ensure consistent language across the Group and brands
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
- Several years of professional experience (at least 3-5 years) in journalistic work (e.g. newspaper, magazine, online) or in a comparable position on the agency or corporate side
- High quality awareness as well as passion for sophisticated texts and formulations that meet the zeitgeist
- Service-oriented approach to internal interfaces; sense of responsibility, reliability, thoroughness and flexibility
- Project management skills and experience in developing campaign concepts
- Experienced in using CMS systems and digital organization/publishing tools
- Very good written English and German skills (at least one of the languages at native-speaker level) and interest in business and lifestyle topics
- Ability to work in a team, high level of motivation as well as the ability to work independently and precisely even under time pressure