Country Manager Germany
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Berlin
Stadt : BERLIN
Berufsfelder : Filialnetz
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
Berufserfahrung : zw. 5 und 10 Jahren
Vorstellung des Unternehmens
Responsible for implementation and compliance with company policies and procedures and other applicable regulatory guidelines.
• Responsible for business development, sales, marketing and new business development within the country with local and joint partners to ensure that maximum revenue is generated.
• Ensure that all established international procedures, plans, and programs for the Company are understood and implemented within all departments to achieve international revenue and profit goals.
• Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, local rules and regulations for the country.
• Provide guidance and support to country management staff on any issues relating to operations, communication, human resources, revenue enhancement, standardizing procedures, systems applications, and executing processes.
• Review and evaluate country P & L performance and establish short term goals to address any budgetary shortfalls.
• Collaborate with senior management to develop continuous improvement methodology in key areas of profit and growth, and use key performance indicators to drive and quantify cost optimization while maintaining customer quality and service.
• Reporting directly to Retail Director from whom specific guidance is achieved.
• Support teams and staff
• Operations teams
• Store teams
• Local and International Brand Partners
METRICS/ KPI/ REPORTS
• Achievement of the Daily, Weekly and Annual Business Plan targets
• Adherence to Brand standards & Company / Country business plan
• Shrinkage is within the defined company budget as per business requirements.
• Store operating costs & expenditures are within the defined budgeted level.
• All store opening projects are organized timely in order to meet Brand standards and defined cost budgets.
• Store manpower is within the approved budgeted level and in line with company standards.
• Adherence to Brand standards during store operations.
• Graduate in Retail Sales Management preferred
• At least 4-5 years experience within a General Management role
• 5+ years experience within Fashion or Luxury Retail ideally
• Must have experience with launching new brands, introducing new brands into new markets, implementing a brand, building a brand from scratch, experienced at managing and delivering multiple store openings to brand requirements at one time etc
• Should ideally have experience in Men’s wear, Women’s wear & Accessories
• A people’s person, a strong, confident, and passionate, over achiever capable of over delivering on the KPI’s, a real desire to achieve who sees obstacles as opportunities, and able to make management changes where necessary, while multi tasking.
• Ability to communicate and interact effectively with people from multi-functional and diverse backgrounds.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, employees, clients and vendors.
• Computer literate
• Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet, web-based and job specific software applications.
• Demonstrated success in leading, supervising, managing and developing managers, senior staff and high performance teams.
• Excellent planning, time management, collaboration, decision making, organization, presentation and negotiating skills. Strong background in sales and marketing and a proven track record in business development and growth.
• Demonstrated success in managing (KPI’s) Key Performance Indicators.