CRM Campaign Manager Sales (M/F/D)
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Baden-Württemberg
Stadt : Metzingen
Berufsfelder : Handel
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
- Preparation and worldwide realization as part of comprehensive project management
- Setting up and development of new user cases for segmenting, ensuring the availability and validity of attributes and the systematic placement of campaigns as well as their sendout
- Campaign controlling through the interpretation of all relevant campaign KPIs from standardized reporting in collaboration with the Analytics & Reporting team
- Development of a strategy to build up and extend a contactable database via email as well as designing concrete measures with the aim of winning new customers
- Responsibility for the fronted/backend subscription/unsubscription process, ensuring the smooth systematic process up to the automatically triggered welcome mail
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
- Several years' experience in CRM campaign management or 360° project management in an international environment
- Strong analytical and structured skills and networked and conceptional thinking for integrating interfaces
- Profound technical knowledge in the area of CRM analysis and CRM controlling
- Excellent knowledge of retail and e-commerce including pronounced customer orientation, preferably within the fashion/lifestyle/luxury sector
- Fluent proficiency in spoken and written English