Customer Service Agent (Italian Speaking)
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Nordrhein-Westfalen
Stadt : Aachen
Berufsfelder : Handel
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
Vorstellung des Unternehmens
- Customer friendly and strong in empathy
- At your best working in a team
- Open minded and not afraid of changes
- In possession of a positive attitude and mindset
- Solution-oriented, stress resistant and good time management. Multitasking is second nature to you
- Not afraid to make mistakes but able to follow instructions
- Interested in fashion and H&M
- Living in the Maastricht/Liège/Aachen area
- In possession of a valid work permit for the Netherlands
- Ready to start your training in June What do we offer?
- A market conform salary and interesting secondary conditions such as discounts for H&M Group products, reimbursement of travel expenses and meal allowance.
- The possibility to earn a permanent contract
- An initial paid training of three weeks that will ensure that you can help our customers in the best possible way. Even if you do not have any customer service experience yet!
- A challenging job with career development opportunities
- The possibility to express your personality in an informal and multicultural work environment
- To work with great colleagues within a dedicated team
- Great coffee and the possibility to relax by playing a game on our Playstation, our table tennis table or our kicker table. Rather go outside for some fresh air? Take a walk in the park near our center!Who are we?H&M's Global Customer Service is a multichannel and multi-brand organization with a focus on the customer dialogue throughout the customer journey. Our customer is at the heart of everything we do.Today, Customer Service has around 3000 employees globally and has established 13 Customer Service Centers around the world. In our Center in Maastricht, the Netherlands, around 450 colleagues take care of H&M's customers in 9 different countries and in 6 different languages. Are you the one we are looking for? Hit the APPLY button and upload your CV together with your motivational letter in Italian.
Do you want to know more about the job? Feel free to send an email to ItalianRecruitmentCSMaastricht@hm.com or contact Richard Hagedoorn on 0031-6-13106342 or Edmée Reinders on 0031-612305560. You can also send a WhatsApp message, which will be answered on weekdays between 8.00 and 16.30.