Data Engineer Sap bw (M/F/D)
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Nordrhein-Westfalen
Stadt : Ratingen
Berufsfelder : Produktion, Qualtitätswesen
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
With your expertise we want to tackle further important challenges to raise the digital experience of our customers.
Become a member of a customer minded, powerful, supportive and agile Digital Organization delivering best-in-class service and add value to ESPRIT by providing cutting edge technology, which is simple to use and creates joy!
Apply now for the position as
Data Engineer SAP BW (m/f/d)
- You are responsible for consulting, analyzing and documenting technical requirements and developing possible solutions based on SAP BW on HANA
- You will work hands-on on optimizing applications and solutions for finance and controlling
- Performing tests to ensure development quality is standard for you
- You are responsible for coordinating the further development of the system
- You support end users and key users in their day-to-day business with advice, training and support
- You work closely with colleagues from the FICO and BCS team to ensure that the system landscape is optimized
- You ensure the daily processes in the system
- You have a degree in economics or business informatics combined with professional experience in a comparable position
- You have a deep professional experience in SAP BW module support (including customizing)
- You have good experience in ABAP OO
- You have very good IT and process knowledge, as well as knowledge of reporting with frontends, such as Tableau, Qlikview, Lumira or ideally Power BI
- Ideally, you have knowledge of the SAP BCS area
- You understand business relationships in finance and accounting
- You have a hands-on mentality, with a solution-orientated way of working
- You have strong communication skills in German and in English
- We have a flexible mobile office arrangement that allows you to choose your work location at least two days a week, plus we have flexible working hours and every second Friday paid off!
- We are a team that places a lot of value on collegial and open cooperation, open feedback is always appreciated
- With us you get 40% staff discount on our entire product range
- We don't have a dresscode, you can wear whatever you feel comfortable in
- We offer you of course a subsidy for public transport or you ca park on one of our free parking spaces
- We have an award-winning canteen that provides you with really tasty and healthy food every day
Are you a good match for this Job?
Then please submit an application with your salary expectations and an indication of your earliest starting date. Please feel free to contact Gesa Koller (+49 2102 123 46170) if you have any questions.