Designer Accessories Motorsport
- Responsible for the creative design and execution of seasonal international performance accessories product lines
- Take direction and inspiration from the Accessories Creative Direction to incorporate PUMA seasonal initiatives into the accessories ranges
- Translate the briefings into conceptual design ideas
- Ensure that the balance between innovation and commerciality of the product offering is constantly maintained
- Lead product design reviews together with product line management, create and present seasonal trend and color overviews at design meetings
- Partner with Development Team in research of fabrications, techniques and applications, develop thorough understanding of the capabilities, flexibility and limitations of source base
- Ensure accessories ranges are brand appropriate and meet the needed cost and margin requirements
- Timely and accurate completion of detail sheets, CADs, and tech packages based on design time and action calendar
- Create accessories advanced concepts.
- At least 3 years of design experience, ideally in performance accessories, experience in international product development and manufacturing processes is a plus
- Advanced skill level in Adobe package like Illustrator, Photoshop, 3D programs etc.
- Knowledge of accessories market, colors and trends
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Very good presentation skills and strong ability to sketch and communicate design ideas
- Open-minded, self-starter with the spirit of creating best in class product and designs.
- Highly organized teamplayer with the ability to manage multiple projects at various stages at the same time
- Requires some domestic and/or international travel.