Digital Showroom Content Manager Boss Menswear (M/F/D)
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Baden-Württemberg
Stadt : Metzingen
Berufsfelder : Handel
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
- Responsibility for complete availability of digital sales material at sales start
- Ensure brand fit, addressing of seasonal messaging and relevance for target audience
- Develop content demands, including upload and maintenance of product content management system and data handling
- Trigger and monitor logistics and image application processes
- Close collaboration with markets and marketing channels to generate feedback and identify requirements
- Initiation and active involvement in cross-functional initiatives to further develop tools and processes
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in brand/business development, brand management, sales, marketing or design in a fast paced environment
- Ability to understand and abstract market requirements
- Excellent time management, organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
- Profound verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient lever user with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and ideally InDesign