E-Commerce Country Manager (M/F/D)
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Nordrhein-Westfalen
Stadt : Ratingen
Berufsfelder : Filialnetz
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
We are looking for real personalities. Smart characters with attitude, corners and edges. We love what we do. And so should you.
You are a team-player loving to take challenges together with your colleagues?
You would like to work in a company whose products are well-known and support such company in its success?
Then apply now as
e-Commerce Country Manager (m/f/d)
for Benelux of France to support our Team. (ID 17381)
- You continuously monitor the shop's sales performance and the product categories
- You analyze the data on sales, customer behavior in the e-shop and in newsletters, you prepare the information accordingly and derive appropriate actions
- You develop product-related and creative marketing ideas for lookbooks, (personalized) newsletter communication, live shopping and implement them accordingly
- You will work closely with the relevant country marketing teams and the retail business, as well as with other teams such as e-commerce Go-To-market & Content, Social Media, Online Marketing, CRM and Brand Marketing
- You coordinate various external service providers (e.g. online design agency, front-end shop management, coordination & quality monitoring of the translation agency, exchange with the CRM agency)
- You have a business degree with several years of professional experience in a comparable position
- You have very good experience in project management
- You have already gained experience in agency and service provider management
- You have very good knowledge of newsletter marketing
- You have a feel for fashion and trends
- You have a strong analytical and conceptual mindset
- You have a hands-on mentality and an independent and solution-oriented way of working
- You have strong communication skills, business fluency in German and English and you have very good knowledge of Dutch or French
- We have a flexible mobile office arrangement that allows you to choose your work location at least two days a week, plus we have flexible working hours and every second Friday paid off!
- We are a team that places a lot of value on collegial and open cooperation, open feedback is always appreciated
- With us you get 40% staff discount on our entire product range
- We don't have a dresscode, you can wear whatever you feel comfortable in
- We offer you of course a subsidy for public transport or you ca park on one of our free parking spaces
- We have an award-winning canteen that provides you with really tasty and healthy food every day
Are you a good match for this Job?
Then please submit an application with your salary expectations and an indication of your earliest starting date. Please feel free to contact Gesa Koller (+49 2102 123 46170) if you have any questions.