E-Commerce Omnichannel Services Manager (M/F/D)
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Nordrhein-Westfalen
Stadt : Ratingen
Berufsfelder : Handel
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
We are looking for real personalities. Smart characters with attitude, corners and edges. We love what we do. And so should you.
You are a team-player loving to take challenges together with your colleagues?
You would like to work in a company whose products are well-known and support such company in its success?
Then apply now as
e-commerce Omnichannel Services Manager (m/f/d)
to support our Team. (ID 18024)
- You are responsible for the conception and implementation of cross-departmental and cross-border omnichannel sub-projects (e.g. Order @ Store, Ship from Store ...) and help shape the omnichannel roadmap
- You support the establishment and rollout of the omnichannel payment / logistics processes
- You are responsible for the management, control and permanent development of the omnichannel processes on the basis of KPIs, continuous feedback loops with the stores and constant market observation, all with the aim of increasing sales
- You will integrate existing systems and sales channels into a powerful and future-oriented omnichannel construct
- You work closely with external service providers and various internal teams and you are the contact person for the different departments
- You are responsible for setting up the complete omnichannel reporting
- You coordinate and carry out change management training courses to support Esprit in the "digital transformation"
- You are responsible for the continuous and sustainable optimization of customer satisfaction with the vision of operating the "best in class omnichannel" for Esprit
- You have a degree in economics, business informatics or a comparable training with several years of professional experience in a comparable position
- You have experience in the implementation and management of complex projects
- If you already have experience in managing external service providers, this would be an advantage
- You have a strong commercial and technical understanding of linking the channels online and offline
- You have a hands-on mentality and a solution and goal-oriented way of working
- You work analytically and in a structured manner
- You are good at communicating and negotiating and have business fluency in English
- You are enthusiastic about retail, e-commerce and omnichannel and innovative concepts in these areas
- We have a flexible mobile office arrangement that allows you to choose your work location at least two days a week, plus we have flexible working hours and every second Friday paid off!
- We are a team that places a lot of value on collegial and open cooperation, open feedback is always appreciated
- With us you get 40% staff discount on our entire product range
- We don't have a dresscode, you can wear whatever you feel comfortable in
- We offer you of course a subsidy for public transport or you ca park on one of our free parking spaces
- We have an award-winning canteen that provides you with really tasty and healthy food every day
Are you a good match for this Job?
Then please submit an application with your salary expectations and an indication of your earliest starting date. Please feel free to contact Gesa Koller if you have any questions.