Ecommerce Content Manager (M/F/D)
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Nordrhein-Westfalen
Stadt : Ratingen
Berufsfelder : Handel
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
We are looking for real personalities. Smart characters with attitude, corners and edges. We love what we do. And so should you.
You are a team-player loving to take challenges together with your colleagues?
You would like to work in a company whose products are well-known and support such company in its success?
Then apply now as
Ecommerce Content Manager (m/f/d)
to support our Team. (ID 15863)
- You are responsible for continuously updating our website and apps with new content
- You are responsible for optimizing the user experience together with the e-commerce marketing & sales team by structuring the page and in the context of campaigns, new inspiration pages, promotions, as well as personalized communication elements and the creation of product feeds
- You are responsible for maintaining important product attributes, such as labeling in the shop
- You support the search engine optimization in the day-to-day business
- You will be involved in the ongoing development of the content strategy, with regard to the documentation and the control of standards, as well as increasing the efficiency of processes using PIM and CMS properties
- You have a job-specific training, compared with several years of professioal experience in a similar position
- You have very good experience with project management in the field of e-Commerce
- You have experience in managing agencies and service providers
- You have experience with CMS
- You have very good communication skills and you enjoy working in a team
- You have a structured and conceptual way of working and a hands-on mentality
- We have a flexible mobile office arrangement that allows you to choose your work location at least two days a week, plus we have flexible working hours and every second Friday paid off!
- We are a team that places a lot of value on collegial and open cooperation, open feedback is always appreciated
- With us you get 40% staff discount on our entire product range
- We don't have a dresscode, you can wear whatever you feel comfortable in
- We offer you of course a subsidy for public transport or you ca park on one of our free parking spaces
- We have an award-winning canteen that provides you with really tasty and healthy food every day
Are you a good match for this Job?
Then please submit an application with your salary expectations and an indication of your earliest starting date. Please feel free to contact Gesa Koller (+49 2102 123 46170) if you have any questions.