Ecommerce gO-To Market Manager (M/F/D)
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Nordrhein-Westfalen
Stadt : Ratingen
Berufsfelder : Handel
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
You understand data and can quickly derive recommendations for action?
You love fashion and trends and want to work for a global fashion brand with the highest share in e-Commerce sales in Europe?
If you are also an organizational talent and like to work independently, then we want to get to know you!
We have completed our replatforming of our new e-shop and now it's time for growth!
Join the Esprit e-Commerce Family as
Ecommerce Go-to Market Manager (m/f/d)
- You are responsible for the development and the realisation of the best possible and most sales-promoting presentation of ESPRIT products in e-commerce
- Improving the software to reduce returns with the help of various information systems and processes also falls within your area of responsibility
- You are responsible for the definition and realisation of marketing topics, as well as the corresponding forms of communication - e.g. organisation of special shootings and various presentation formats
- You develop and implement personalised content and communication formats
- You are resonsible for the success control of marketing and sales measures andthe analysis of user behavior to achieve optimal, targeted communication
- You take part in different projects and teams
- You are responsible for the management and support of the various service providers
- You have a university degree (marketing/communication), combined with several years of professional experience in a similar position
- You have very good experience in project management
- You have experience in agency / service provider management
- You have a feeling for fashion and trends
- You have a strong analytical and conceptual mindset
- You have a hands-on mentality and an independent and solution-oriented way of working
- We have a flexible mobile office arrangement that allows you to choose your work location at least two days a week, plus we have flexible working hours and every second Friday paid off!
- We are a team that places a lot of value on collegial and open cooperation, open feedback is always appreciated
- With us you get 40% staff discount on our entire product range
- We don't have a dresscode, you can wear whatever you feel comfortable in
- We offer you of course a subsidy for public transport or you ca park on one of our free parking spaces
- We have an award-winning canteen that provides you with really tasty and healthy food every day
Are you a good match for this Job?
Then please submit an application with your salary expectations and an indication of your earliest starting date. Please feel free to contact Gesa Koller (+49 2102 123 46170) if you have any questions.