Field Account Manager (M/W/D)
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Hessen
Stadt : Offenbach
Berufsfelder : Handel
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
Since 1853, we've been passionate about innovation to meet people's needs. We invented the first blue jean. And we reinvented khaki pants. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines for our manufacturing partners. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do.
A company doesn't last 160 years by standing still. It endures by reinventing itself, striving to delight its consumers, winning in the marketplace, and by remaining true to its values. We employ more than 17,000 people around the world - supporting great brands, including Levi's®, Dockers® and Denizen®. Our employees are committed to progress, authenticity and collaboration.
We are looking for a Field Account Manager (m/w/d) based in Offenbach.
- You will have the complete Field Account Management responsibility of your Area, driving Net revenues, Profitability and Sell out.
- You will develop and drive execution of the Field Strategy for each account showing progress year on year in terms of business, product presentation and brand experience.
- Develop and execute long term strategic business plans for your Top Accounts to grow the Net revenues and the profitability and to ensure the Brand positioning and assortment segmentation strategies. Plans will include doors development, space and location optimization, assortment segmentation, marketing initiatives, T&C.
- You will achieve monthly, quarterly & annual KPIs.
- Prepare & Lead the sell in sessions based on the Field Strategy to achieve revenue targets and profitability target; optimize pre-bookings, order book conversion and door openings.
- You will deliver a compelling and consistent brand experience to surprise & delight our customers & consumers and to generate sell out at door level.
- Maintain distribution in compliance of LRN & DRN (Levi´s/ Dockers Retail Network) & T&Cs including our minimum order requirements. Ensure proper contractual agreements are in place and diligently updated.
- Identify & deliver opportunities to achieve sell out and sell in increase thru space management; growth, relocation, branded space implementation and VM execution
- Identify & deliver opportunities to achieve sell out and sell in thru distribution or product categories with existing accounts.
- You will inspire your peers and colleagues with your ideas, and outstanding results.
- University degree from related departments or similar qualification
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational abilities, working well under pressure
- Strong customer relations and negotiation skills
- Collaborative and creative individual with problem solving orientation
- Influence change and entrepreneurial approach
- Strong interpersonal skills with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and German
- Willingness to work within flexible working hours if required and high degree of willingness to travel
- Advanced user of MS Office applications, especially Excel