Head of Brand Marketing Studio (M/F/D)
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Nordrhein-Westfalen
Stadt : Ratingen
Berufsfelder : Marketing
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
We are looking for personalities. Smart characters with attitude, corners and edges. We love what we do. And so should you.
You are a team-player loving to take challenges together with your colleagues?
You would like to work in a company whose products are well-known and support such company in its success?
Then apply now as
Head of Brand Marketing Studio (m/f/d)
to support our team 15002.
- Lead, develop, deploy and execute creative strategy in line with brand guidelines
- Responsible to secure all creative projects, visuals and messages follow the aesthetics and principles/guidelines of the brand
- Work on creative direction for HY & FY strategy and generally give creative support on brand and all product divisions including License products in close alignment with the Brand Delivery team
- Develop, deploy and execute creative concepts securing brand equity adherence. Identify agencies, support agency briefings for projects and collaborating with agencies
- Development and management of all internal and external communication media (internal / external and/or via agency) and act as interface between all internal and external contacts
- Ownership for planning, organization and execution of global brand shootings, brand image creation and / or campaign productions. This includes sign off of drafts, layouts, prints.
- Develop strategy for global brand image and visual identity (Corporate and Consumer) with Brand Delivery
- Responsible for supporting the holistic omni-channel consumer journey, working hand in hand with marketing
- Ownership of all global and local images and advertising projects for Esprit & License partners
- Cost center responsibility for all Brand Studio creative services and project (inc. global production budget), as well as cost tracking and budgeting of Team Opex
- Disciplinary and technical leadership of subordinates in the area of responsibility as well as to secure the adherence of occupational health and safety rules and all acts for the protection of employees
- Degree in Design or similar qualification with 5-10 years experience in creative director role, or a comparable position
- proficient command of English
- fluent command of spoken and written German advantageous
- Microsoft Office user knowledge
- Adobe Suite
- Exceptional communication, presentation and analytical skills
- Experienced in inter-cultural negotiation
- Exceptional sense for trends
- Combination of strategic thinking and creative vision
- Pro-active leader, willing to take ownership, hands-on mentality
- Proven strength in envisioning, empowering, enabling and executing
- We have a flexible "Mobile Working" regulation, flexible working hours and every second Friday paid off!
- We don't have a dresscode. Come as you are
- We have an award-winning canteen, where you can get your breakfast, lunch, sweets...
- We offer you 40% employee discount
- We subsidize your public transportation ticket or you can park on one of our parking spots
- We are a great team, which values an open-minded and supportive environment
Are you a good match for this Job?
Then please submit an application with your salary expectations and an indication of your earliest starting date. For further questions feel free to contact Kirsten Gröger .