Head of Transactional Processes
- Head a department of the Business Solutions group dedicated to “Transactional Processes”
- Develop existing staff capabilities, perform hiring and staff management functions in accordance with company policies.
- Initiate, plan and lead big scale programs and projects with global reach in the area of ERP, B2B, POS, etc.
- Develop and initiate a strategic roadmap for the completion and rollout of the PUMA Easy Business Platform based on SAP S74 Hana
- Build strong relationships with senior management and stakeholders within the business
- Develop and monitor departmental budgets including grants, goals and plans
- Ensure close alignment with Business Functions, Finance, Logistics, Enterprise Architecture and IT and other relevant departments.
- Participation in multiple ERP projects from design to implementation (preferably SAP S/4 HANA experience)
- 8 - 10 years’ work experience in fashion/consumer-goods and/or retail context
- Experience with business transformation / change management
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration or equivalent
- Thorough understanding of transactional processes in the fashion/apparel/consumer-goods industry
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and facilitation skills to effectively operate in cross-functional and cross-cultural environments
- Hands-on mindset, enthusiasm and drive to perform
- International exposure and willingness to travel
- All genders are welcome to apply.