HR Business Partner Retail DACH (M/W/D) Cosmetic Brand
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Nordrhein-Westfalen
Stadt : KÖLN
Berufsfelder : Personalwesen
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
Berufserfahrung : zw. 5 und 10 Jahren
Vorstellung des Unternehmens
Das Unternehmen versteht sich als ‘Boutique’ unter den Executive Search & Recruitment Agenturen, weil wir uns ausschließlich den anspruchsvollsten Branchen widmen.
Diese sind gekennzeichnet durch: Kreativität, Qualität, Emotionalität und Design in den folgenden Sektoren:
Mode & Lifestyle
Schmuck & Uhren
Beauty & Kosmetik
Leder & Accessoires
Möbel & Interior
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a highly skilled and motivated
HR Business Partner DACH (m/w/d)
Purpose of the role
The Human Resources Business Partner will provide strategic, commercial and operational Human Resources advice to support the business in making effective workforce decisions.
This position will use people analytics to coach, guide and advise on organisational design, talent management, employee relations, learning and development, reward and risk management.
In turn, this position will implement, manage and evaluate HR projects and activities across the portfolio.
This position will be based at the office in Cologne.
Frequent travels within DACH region will be required.
In this position, you will partner closely with – Commercial Manager for DACH, People Services EU, RBM’s for DACH, and support the following areas – Germany, Austria and Switzerland Retail & Office teams.
• Work in partnership with the Head of HR to identify the people implications of business plans
• Monitor key people KPIs and organizational health indicators; adjust strategies to continuously drive top performance
• Support Managers and staff to identify training, development and career advancement opportunities in line with the growth and the direction of the organisation
• Using data and insights, partner with Managers to undertake organisational design that ensures efficiency, simplicity and collaboration.
• Implement initiatives to address regrettable turnover and systemically improve retention.
• Ensure policies and procedures are up to date, reflective of legislation and best proactive and able to effectively protect the business
• Manage escalated underperformance, misconduct and grievances matters ensuring that disciplinary action is fair and reasonable
• Conduct and implement the local remuneration review process annually
• Support and influence the relevant HR Centres of Excellence to design and develop improved programmes and activities through local insights and feedback
• Experience within retail, customer service, or hospitality industries
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in one or more of the following degrees: HR, Personnel
• Ability to be both strategic and operational
• Demonstrated experience bringing forward valuable insights through HR analytics
• Experience in workforce optimization, organizational design, talent management, and leadership development
• Strong business acumen and commercial understanding
• Confidence in enabling change across an organisation
• Understanding of Aesop’s approach and a passion for the brand
• Experience working across multiple countries in the EU region is an advantage
• Hands-on, practical problem solving and process improvement skills and ability to complete tasks within set time-frames