Icebreaker -Trade Coordinator (m/f/x)
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Bayern
Stadt : MÜNCHEN
Berufsfelder : Handel
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
Berufserfahrung : weniger als 2 Jahre
1. Live the Brand
Founded by Jeremy Moon in 1995 in New Zealand, the Icebreaker® brand pioneered the ethical and sustainable production of natural performance apparel. The apparel collection for men, women and children harnesses the natural performance properties of Merino wool sourced directly from the most sustainable and ethical Merino farms in New Zealand.
Icebreaker is one of the brands under the roof of VF, the world's largest retail company comprised of over 30 brands. In Germany, we are represented by the brands Icebreaker, VANS, The North Face, Timberland, Napapijri, Eastpak, Kipling and Smartwool.
2. Love your Challenge
* You manage and execute wholesale marketing strategies, tactics, campaign tools and initiatives at a local level to fuel demand for product at our wholesale accounts
* You create, develop and execute seasonal account marketing campaigns for most important key accounts to ensure that Icebreaker is a great partner with our wholesale accounts
* You work closely with Country Manager and Key Accounts Manager to ensure clear and effective Marketing support directed to the strategically most important wholesale partners
* As a representative you are the face of Icebreaker to our customers
* You visit our customers on site and cultivate the positive brand image there
* Since you will be an absolute assortment professional, you will conduct product training courses independently
* You give detailed feedback on the market situation in the most important cities in Germany
* As a full member of our sales team you will support them in their daily business
* You have successfully completed your training or your studies or have a comparable qualification
* Your passion lies in outdoor sports and lifestyle-interest, the applications of our products are well known to you
* You are open-minded and like to approach people openly
* Your proactive and self-reliant way of working is what sets you apart
* You have strong presentation skills and good time management
* Native German Speaker and fluent in English
* You like to travel on business and organize these trips independently
In addition to a varied job with a great brand in a dynamic team, an interesting task awaits you. We offer you exciting challenges with good development opportunities in a growth-oriented environment.
Have we awoken your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your application with your earliest starting date. Follow http://www.vfc.com/careers