Internship Quality Control (M/F/D)
navabi ist der führende Online-Retailer im Bereich Plus Size Fashion.
Wir wollen weltweit Millionen Kunden glücklicher machen mit unserem ausgewählten Sortiment an Premium-Marken.
Als Online-Fashion Unternehmen haben wir natürlich eine Leidenschaft für Mode, ticken aber gleichzeitig digital und lieben die Welt des Internets.
Werde ein navabi-Rebell und verändere mit uns die Welt!
As an intern at navabi, you are a highly valued, fully integrated member of our international team. You will be a part of our success story and together we will work towards becoming the number one premium plus size fashion retailer worldwide!
You will get the opportunity to learn from experienced people and develop your strengths. You will be given great responsibilities and a lot of autonomy. We value your fresh view on the business and are open to all your creative ideas. Be a navabi rebel and change the world with us!
- Be part of the navabi success story while we are on our way to become the Nr.1 Premium Plus size fashion retailer worldwide
- You are a part of our international team and your skills can add value to navabi
- Be a navabi rebel and change the world with us!
- At navabi you will be given lots of freedom and great responsibilities. This way we get the best of ourselves
- Transparency, honesty and trust identify us as a team and we love to celebrate our success together
- Part of your challenge at navabi is the support of the team in quality control and assurance.
- You evaluate prototypes in regard to fit, quality of the used cloths as well as the processing, you measure the prototypes and you edit size tables.
- Also, complaints processing and the necessary communication with foreign suppliers is part of your area of responsibilities.
- Monitoring and coordinating the care labels according to the TkzG belong to your tasks as well.
- The collaboration of the quality control and the customer support as well as the approval and blocking of articles in our merchandise management system belong to your area of responsibility.
- Quality norms are created by you, communicated to the suppliers, analysed and documented.
- Additionally, you help to assign attributes to new items in preparation for the item description.
- You are working closely together with the logistics and buying team.
- You are studying clothing technology or others.
- You already have technical product knowledge and profound expertise in fit and processing.
- Your high quality awareness helps you at work.
- You are interested in fashion and cloths.
- Your good MS Office skills round off your profile.
- Good English skills spoken and written are natural to you.
- You are an organisational talent and you like working independently as well as in a team.
- Last but not least, you love what you do!