IT Consultant E-Commerce - Frontend Specialist (M/F/D)
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Baden-Württemberg
Stadt : Metzingen
Berufsfelder : Handel
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
- Work in an agile team with UX designer, developer and business representatives and ensure alignments with our colleagues of other connected systems
- Convert business requirements into consistent technical concepts, supervise implementation tasks, test on functional and end-to-end level and ensure a successful rollout
- Take over IT responsibility of our ecommerce solutions and act as consultant towards our internal stakeholders
- Conduct market research to identify innovations in order to extend and improve our technology stack and to keep the customer buying experience at a leadership level in the fashion industry
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
- Basic experience with frontend technologies and in the area of UI/UX
- IT expertise and good knowledge of E-Commerce solutions and integration technology are mandatory
- Analytical strength and excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English - German would be a plus