Junior Manager Global gO-To-Market Apparel
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Bayern
Stadt : Herzogenaurach
Berufsfelder : Handel
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
Vorstellung des Unternehmens
- Supports the team in planning key seasonal meetings and in charge of the organization of key seasonal milestones (functional, market input/alignment calls, merch alignment meetings)
- Ensures meeting participants are present (list of participants defined with the Head of Global Go-To-Market and BUs) and well-prepared to give effective feedback; documents decisions and follows up on next steps with BU/markets
- Collaborates and works closely with the Head of Global Go-To-Market and key stakeholders (Merchandising/Sales/Key Accounts) to ensure market-relevant and brand-building assortments
- Ensure various Go-To-Market documents are up to date and maintained correctly
- Work closely with the local Merchandising teams to provide consumer, competition and customer qualitative as input to future product strategies
- Collect the input for monthly/quarterly calls and make sure it is shared with the relevant stakeholders
- Aids communication within the business by facilitating the flow of information to other divisions/BUs that might influence their seasonal plans/product lines
- Work closely with the local Merchandising Teams and other divisions to provide a report structure (sell-through, store checks, market reports).
- University degree in Business Administration, Product Management or comparable degree
- Working experience in the industry (Retail, Sales, Product Management or Merchandising function) is a benefit
- Excellent intuitive understanding of the performance or fashion business, the competitive environment and future trends in the industry
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Strong team player.
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.