Manager Global gO-To-Market Operations
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Bayern
Stadt : Herzogenaurach
Berufsfelder : Produktion, Qualtitätswesen
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
Vorstellung des Unternehmens
- Create an understanding of best practice development & sharing across BU's, divisions and areas
- Constantly optimize the communication stream, data management and access for the relevant parties through various IT systems and tools
- Operate as a point of contact & coordinates the operational process for BU and areas regarding Targets & FC and the seasonal information packs FLOWS, MERCH PAGES, VLPS, Sneaker Calendars, sell-in tools etc.)
- Manage communication with the areas for all GTM divisional related queries
- Coordinates milestones communications between Global GTM, BUs and areas. Such as: Merch reviews, Line Freeze, Cancellation rounds, Sample rounds
- Maintain the different systems with range information such as Tier 1, 2, 3, 4 initiatives, Mandatory ranges, segments, ISDs.
- Ensure in collaboration with BU that all seasonal articles are available and data, images etc. are correct for distribution to areas
- Enhance projects initiated by the Teamhead Global GTM Operations which aim to standardize and improve transparency and communication with the areas and BU's
- Provide business performance & FC reports for GTM/ BU across all product categories, retail and wholesale, as well as regions and key countries as needed to keep track of respective business development
- Support the Teamhead Global GTM Operations with KPI target setting and ensure tracking of targets
- Support with the monthly newsletter buildup & conten.
- University degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Product Management or comparable degree
- First work experience in International Merchandising and/or Product Management for international brands (min. 3 years of experience)
- Excellent knowledge in terms of product as well as process in sport-lifestyle and fashion industry
- Strong business orientation and analytical aptitude
- Flexible, service- & solution-oriented
- Skilled communicator and relationship builder
- Fluent English skills
- Full proficiency in MS-Office
- Experience with BI systems like powerBI is a plus.
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.