Manager Global gO-To-Market Strategy
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Bayern
Stadt : Herzogenaurach
Berufsfelder : Produktion, Qualtitätswesen
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
Vorstellung des Unternehmens
- Review and optimize the overall global Go-To-Market process across seasonal planning, product creation, assortment definition and sell-in; ensure an effective and efficient end-to-end process
- Initiate and manage Go-To-Market process-related optimization projects and ensure stakeholder alignment across Business Units, Global Functions and Local Subsidiaries
- Evolve the specific Go-To-Market calendars for our different Divisions, Business Units and product creation timelines and ensure alignment with the overall global Go-To-Market processCalendar Management:
- Maintain global Go-To-Market calendars with up-to-date information and dates
- Drive calendar-related communication across the organization and ensure that all milestone dates are aligned with and communicated to all key stakeholders
- Work directly with the Business Units, Local Subsidiaries and other stakeholders to evolve and maintain their specific calendars
- Implement and evolve efficient IT tools and systems to support management, communication and visualization of the global Go-To-Market calendars; provide user training where needed Milestone Meeting Organization:
- Review and optimize major Go-To-Market milestone meetings incl. overall format, main deliverables and timing
- Support organization and execution of key Go-To-Market milestone meetings Project Management:
- Manage cross-functional projects in the area of Global Go-To-Market and/or assortment/product strategy.
- Strong analytical skills and a process-oriented mindset
- Excellent university degree ideally in Business Administration, Engineering or a comparable field
- Minimum of 2-4 years of work experience in Business Strategy, Go-To-Market, Business Process Management, Product Management and/or Operations in an international environment
- Flexible, solution-oriented, skilled communicator and relationship builder
- Team player with joyful approach to work and a “can do” attitude
- Passion for product and the sporting goods industry
- Fluent English skills; German skills are a plus
- Full proficiency in MS-Office.
- Experience with MS project is a plus.
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.