Manager Internal & Digital Communications
- Manage PUMA’s Internal communications on a global level
- Act as editor-in-chief of PUMA’s internal English-language channels, such as the PUMA Intranet and PUMA’s employee magazine CATch up
- Act as editor-in-chief of PUMA’s Corporate Website (about.puma.com)
- Independently plan, manage and create the content for PUMA’s internal communication channels and for PUMA’s website
- Organize and moderate internal events, such as Townhall Meetings
- Write press releases in German and English
- Manage agencies and service providers
- Collaborate with the Communications team on all tasks concerning PUMA’s Press Office & Media Relations.
- University degree, ideally in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or Public Relations
- At least 3 years of experience in Communications, Journalism and/or Public Relations
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills (work and text samples required) and professional experience in editorial planning and content creation
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and German language skills required
- Very good time management, creativity und ability to work in a team
- Flexible, well organized working style and excellent problem solving skills.