Merchandise Planner Global Ecommerce (M/F/D)
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Baden-Württemberg
Stadt : Metzingen
Berufsfelder : Logistik
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
- Operational planning: pre-order buying budget planning for fashion and NOS assortments, in season budget planning
- Monitoring of in season performance, defining and triggering necessary measures and actions with the teams based on relevant KPIs
- Alignment of budgets, other targets and overall strategy with buying and senior management
- Perform trading meetings in close cooperation with eCom Planning, Buying and Merchandising
- Developing planning processes to ensure that eCom planning stays competitive: optimizing existing processes, ensuring smooth connection to interfaces, creating new processes
- Management of internal and external global interfaces: alignment with external partners, alignment with internal global markets, communication and collaboration with all other internal interfaces to build a good partnership
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
- Several years of professional experience in retail planning, ideally in eCommerce business
- Decision-making and assertiveness
- Independent, solution-oriented and pragmatic way of working, as well as good time management
- High affinity for numbers and strong analytical thinking
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English