Nike Coach (Department Manager) - Wolfsburg
As our Nike Retail Store Coach, your mission will be to create an environment that will provide a premium consumer and employee experience and implementing/executing programs to drive business results.
- Manage all daily activities in a specific area of the store (S&R, Footwear, Apparel, etc.), including selling and service, selecting and developing associates, merchandising and time and business management
- Execute and maintain visual merchandising and selling floor standard
- Communicate promotional event information to maximize results of each event
- Identify issues and opportunities based on selling and customer feedback
- Assist the Store Manager in delivering a premium consumer and employee experience
- A minimum of 1 year s management experience
- Demonstrable experience in retail management, including experience in coaching and mentoring people
- Ability to communicate in English
- Ability to use retail business systems and Microsoft Office
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays as neededNIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world. NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.