Operations Correspondent Central Europe
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Bayern
Stadt : MÜNCHEN
Berufsfelder : Logistik
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
Berufserfahrung : zw. 5 und 10 Jahren
Beginn : ASAP
The main responsibilities are :
1.Ensure operational standards are in place in the stores of the area: control over Store Handbook procedures are always in place and respected by stores. Control and at the same time motivate store teams to follow procedures.
2.Management of operations projects :
-Launching new project: full arrangement of roll out activities, execution of launch, store teams training, follow up and support.
-Follow up on existing stores: tracking of usage results, regular re-trainings, technical support
3. Management of new stores openings:
-coordination of all departments involved and control over opening schedule
-efficient organization of BOH, proximity stock and team space
-team trainings during opening
4.Increase of operational expertise in stores. Development of stores population (SM, SOM, stock, operations majors) in operations related topics. Building expert communities.
5.Regular store visits with creation of smart action plan. Follow up on actions with store and AM, proactive seeking for improvement and driving the change.
6.Building effective collaboration with HQ departments: IT, Store Design, Finance, VM, ASS, Client Service center, Logistics, Maintenance, Buying. Fulfilment of HQ requests and facilitating communication between them and stores.
7.Ongoing support of stores with urgent requests, technical support and escalation of issues.
8.Execution of all operations tasks, initiatives and projects coming up during the year: showing positive attitude, aimed at excellence, in problem-solver state of mind.
9.Setting operations targets and facilitating stores on reaching results.
- 5 years working experience in retail on a role focusing on the use of operations tools (Adyen, RFID…),
- Proven track record on training teams within a Retail Luxury company
- Availability to travel frequently,
- Fluent in English and German. Another language of Central Europe would be a great advantage
- Experience of working within international environments and teams,
- Ability to coordinate, delegate, control and motivate teams,
- Driving the change and result-oriented,
- Ability to identify improvement areas in a solution provider mindset,
- Attention to details and analytical thinking,
- Agility, dealing with ambiguity and team player.