Otc Business Enablement Analyst | 2 Year Ftc
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Hessen
Stadt : Offenbach
Berufsfelder : Handel
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
At Levi Strauss & Co., you can be yourself - and be part of something bigger. We're a company of people who like to forge our own path. We collaborate instead of competing. We believe that diverse perspectives make us stronger. And we try not to take ourselves too seriously. There's plenty of room to make your mark here!
Position Location: We are able to offer remote working and/or the opportunity to work from one of our key hub office locations in Europe.
- Participates in short- and long-term planning sessions with Wipro and LS&Co business partners to improve business processes. Documents discussion and agreements.
- Liaises with Wipro and LS&Co business partners in order to provide technical and/or strategic solutions within OTC and related process tracks. Analyzes business workflows to address problems and inefficiencies.
- Periodical review and best practice sharing sessions to continuously improve the ways of working
- Identifies opportunities to streamline, consolidate, and automate manually intensive processes, which are onerous and error prone.
- Manages priorities of technical projects and requests within OTC (both Wipro and LS&Co). Assesses business needs and recommends options, risks and cost vs. benefits.
- Conducts feasibility studies and drafts proposals for evaluation by appropriate users and managers. Develops and assists in the presentation of business cases.
- Develops, writes, and communicates business requirements for the design and implementation of business solutions. Partners with application and infrastructure teams in solution delivery and problem resolution.
- Provides OTC and Finance business leadership on SAP enhancement projects.
- Develops test cases and validates results during SIT/UAT testing of projects. Ensures business results are adequately tested with minimal risk.
- Acts as first point of escalation for technical problems with the OTC and Finance business processes (for both LS&Co and Wipro). Investigates, resolves and escalates problems as appropriate.
- Promotes an understanding of OTC roles, processes and activities to the business units. Acts as an advocate for proper business practices. Manages customers' expectations.
- Writes and maintains adequate documentation to support and describe current work processes.
- Drives improvement in LS&Co audit resiliency by educating business partners and conducting quality reviews.
- Develop and publish routine and ad-hoc Analytics and Insights reporting focused towards: Market and Customer dynamics, OTC Performance Tracking and Capacity planning.
- Gathers data insights in order to increase order conversion ratio, team efficiency & support for improvements of CCC cash conversation cycle.
- SME (Subject Matter Expert): participate and contribute to answer questions about business processes, SAP, and related system functionality and reporting within assigned area. Participate and lead where appropriate OTC SME Projects/Initiatives as directed by CoE Lead.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.Experience:
- 3+ years in a corporate environment required; apparel industry preferred. Order Management experience preferred.
- 2-5 years' experience with SAP or similar ERP order management system preferredSpecialized Knowledge/Technical Skills:
- Requires leadership skills, experience/in-depth knowledge of business operations and systems requirements processes.
- Detailed and nuanced understanding of essential OTC and related business functions:
- Customer Order Management
- Accounts Receivable
- Credit Management
- Bank Receipts and Transactions
- Customer Master Data
- Strong systems/computer knowledge essential: SAP or ERP order management system, Microsoft Office Suite, Business Objects
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong computer literacy with MS Office products, particularly Excel and WordDecision Making and Problem solving:
- Supports one or more highly complex business processes, requiring design or integration of technical solutions that may cross multiple functions of the business. Serves as a project team member or team lead.
- Works with business partners within one or more business unit to align technology and/or resource allocations solutions with business strategies. Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of a business area in the context of the business client's unit to identify and communicate solutions.
- Partnering with suppliers and key stakeholders and collaboratively analyzing the root cause challenges in order to make accurate decisions on execution.
- Excellent organizational/prioritization skills; attention to detail
- Ability to work independently to resolve problems, balancing commercial needs with operational excellenceCommunication:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to communicate and influence at all levels of the organization and with outside supplier
- Strong interpersonal skills with focus on collaborative teamwork
- English fluent, spoken and written
- Good listening, written and oral communication skills, reflecting an appropriate sense of urgency
- Proven ability to work with diverse teams
- Business partners, senior business leaders, technology leaders, application and infrastructure service teams, external service providers, Wipro and other contractors