Product Manager / Buyer (M/F/D) Womenswear
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Nordrhein-Westfalen
Stadt : Düsseldorf
Berufsfelder : Marketing
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
- Ensure the appropriate compliance with the operational calendar and process (End to End)
- Anticipate customer needs, translate relevant insights into the collection and interpret and act upon relevant market intelligence
- Assess past performance, risks and opportunities and visit stores/markets regularly to gain customer insights and reaction to the collection
- Negotiate final buying price and manage the order placement process for the assigned product area in accordance with the KPIs and adhering to C&A corporate guidelines
- Leadership skills with the ability to set personal objectives/expectations, coaching and evaluating performance
- Strong customer led mind set with very good communication and negotiation, as well as problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- Positive forward-looking attitude
- Fluent in English to communicate in our international environmentWant to get to know us?
Take the first step and apply online via our careers portal.