Product Manager Ecommerce (M/F/D)
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Baden-Württemberg
Stadt : Metzingen
Berufsfelder : Marketing
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
- As a Business owner in the team you work together with different stakeholders and development team to finalize concepts and make relevant business decisions for topics in the product backlog planned for current and future sprints
- In coordination with the members of the Scrum team you own and deliver the best possible concept for a prioritized topic including testing ownership of a business concept
- Monitor overall targets and suggest further areas for improvement in your product
- Proactively communicate prioritization decisions and sprint deliverables of the product team to various stakeholders
- Define, understand and determine industry wide benchmarks on a wider eCommerce perspective
- Suggest, implement and support new ideas for process/product improvements to the product team
- Represent yourself as an expert of the product and work closely with different teams across all countries to support them with relevant business configurations and align on product features being developed
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
- Additional business education is a plus
- A deep passion for eCommerce and thorough understanding of eCommerce websites and business models
- 3-5 years of experience in eCommerce
- Knowledge of processes such that you can run a small/mid product team as a product owner
- Experience in working in an agile team using Scrum methodologies is preferred
- Excellent English language skills, both written and spoken
- Basics of SFCC platform (formerly Demandware), Confluence, Jira tools and reporting
- Experience in developing digital products
- You are able to prioritize your topics independently