Product Marketing Manager (M/F/D)
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Nordrhein-Westfalen
Stadt : Ratingen
Berufsfelder : Marketing
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
We are looking for real personalities. Smart characters with attitude, corners and edges. We love what we do. And so should you.
You are a team-player loving to take challenges together with your colleagues?
You would like to work in a company whose products are well-known and support such company in its success?
Then apply now as
Product Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
to support our Team. (ID 14801)
- Own, develop and manage that the product purpose is translated into meaningful strategies and consumer journeys which includes marketing and sales activities to drive brand and product awareness among existing and new consumer segments
- Responsible for organizing and securing the creation of all relevant tools i.e. lookbooks, collection launch, POS material, newsletters etc.
- Working with the studio, plan and execute; key looks, in store materials, assets, editorials and content for website, newsletters and social media
- Work with Brand Delivery Team on roll out of campaigns and products
- Identify upcoming trends and marketing initiative ideas for product and channels
- Be the link between product and marketing
- Develop content for all channels (making sure product is in right place at right time with right message)
- Work across all channels to ensure a seamless product integration
- Development of sell in material (videos, sales folders etc)
- Translate product into marketing messages
- degree in marketing and/or communication or similar qualification with 3-5 years of experience in a comparable position
- experience in media planning and creating and implementing marketing plans in a national or international marketing position
- proficient command of English and German
- Microsoft Office user knowledge
- Adobe Suite
- strategic thinking and well- developed analytical ability
- excellent communication and presentation skills
- solution-oriented way of working
- We have a flexible "Mobile Working" regulation, flexible working hours and every second Friday paid off!
- We don't have a dresscode. Come as you are.
- We have an award-winning canteen, where you can get your breakfast, lunch, sweets...
- We offer you 40% employee discount
- We subsidize your public transportation ticket or you can park on one of our parking spots.
- We are a great team, which values an open-minded and supportive environment.
Are you a good match for this Job?
Then please submit an application with your salary expectations and an indication of your earliest starting date. Please feel free to contact Kirsten Gröger if you have any questions.