Product Owner Api B2B Commerce (M/F/D)
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Nordrhein-Westfalen
Stadt : Ratingen
Berufsfelder : Marketing
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
We are looking for real personalities. Smart characters with attitude, corners and edges. We love what we do. And so should you.
You are a team-player loving to take challenges together with your colleagues?
You would like to work in a company whose products are well-known and support such company in its success?
Then apply now as
Product Owner API B2B Commerce (m/f/d)
to support our Team. (ID 14563)
- As a product owner api, you enable state-of-the-art features in our brand new b-shop (saas) by designing respective interfaces that leverages underlying ERP (SAP) data. Based on feedback from our wholesale partners you develop a vision of the customer experience and translate it into API requirements to support our aspiration to become "best-in-wholesale"
- You are driving the digitization of our B2B business from a data integration perspective, responsible for setting up a roadmap, accompanying the global roll-out of additional b-shop features
- You define, evaluate, prioritize requirements and evaluate their added value for the business
- You create, optimize and transform data models to leverage business efficiency and effectiveness by bringing transparency and ease
- Together with your backend development team you are responsible for interface management, monitoring master data and transactional data processes in accordance with API specification standards to ensure proper b-shop operations
- Together with 2 product owner colleagues you are the central contact for the b-shop stakeholders (area managers, franchisees, wholesale operations, merchandise managers) and implement the roadmap together with internal and external partners
- You plan feedback sessions, present to stakeholders and act as a link between departments and different teams thanks to your clear communicative nature
- For you, simplicity is "key", which you also use to orientate processes across departmental boundaries
- Studies in economics or computer science / business informatics or a comparable qualification
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a product owner or in digital product development in a B2B environment
- You have a good understanding of web and api technologies
- You understand the importance of proper data management as a cornerstone and pre-condition for best-in-class customer experience
- You have experience with an agile way of working and internalize the principle of build-measure-learn in order to iteratively improve your projects and your work
- You are a team player who likes to take responsibility and have a "can do" mentality
- You feel comfortable in an international environment and have very good knowledge of English
- We have a flexible "Mobile Working" regulation, flexible working hours and every second Friday paid off!
- We don't have a dresscode. Come as you are!
- We have an award-winning canteen, where you can get your breakfast, lunch, sweets...
- We offer you 40% employee discount
- We subsidize your public transportation ticket or you can park on one of our parking spots
- We are a great team, which values an open-minded and supportive environment
Are you a good match for this Job?
Then please submit an application with your salary expectations and an indication of your earliest starting date. Please feel free to contact Gesa Koller if you have any questions.