Product Owner DTC - Sap s/4 Hana (M/F/D)
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Bayern
Stadt : Herzogenaurach
Berufsfelder : Marketing
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Teilzeit
- Specify the product vision and roadmap as well as user stories considering the value for the consumer and the company as well as its role in the future SAP S/4 HANA ecosystem.
- Design the future global DTC process on SAP S/4 HANA including inventory service, core article- and store data management as well as in-season merchandise management.
- Be accountable for product delivery in line with the roadmap and committed delivery dates.
- Identify and solve dependencies with other product owners to ensure efficient delivery.
- Represent the business for the product, fostering strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that their views and requirements are captured in the product backlog
- Prioritize the items in your product backlog. Specify the definition-of-done in cooperation with the product team.
- Own the refinement of your product backlog to ensure that the product team is delivering the right enhancements to drive consumer and business value.
- Provide acceptance for delivered backlog items by the team, in line with the definition-of-done.
- Be accountable for monitoring, optimization and enhancement of the configuration, features and functionalities related to the product.
- Use data sources and feedback loops to ensure the team focuses on the right enhancements.
- Product team
- Global and Local Market teams
- Global SCM
- Global Operations
- IT teams
- Global Sales & Digital
- Solutions-oriented approach and entrepreneurial mindset
- Basic leadership skills are a plus
- Advanced SAP S/4 HANA DTC process knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of Agile working methods e.g. Scrum/Kanban
- Comfortable working with enterprise-level platforms and technologies
- Basic understanding of IT
- Fluent in English both verbally and written
- Degree with focus on Business Administration, Communication or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in operational DTC and/ or eCom processes
- 4+ years of experience working in a Digital and/or eCommerce environment
- 2+ years working as a Product Owner or product management related role, preferably in an Agile working setup
- Experience working with stakeholders and experts at various organizational levels
- Experience in creating strong internal business cases to support investment and internal resource requests