Product Owner Identity Management (M/F/D)
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Nordrhein-Westfalen
Stadt : Ratingen
Berufsfelder : Marketing
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
With your expertise we want to tackle further important challenges to raise the digital experience of our customers.
Become a member of a customer minded, powerful, supportive and agile Digital Organization delivering best-in-class service and add value to ESPRIT by providing cutting edge technology, which is simple to use and creates joy!
Apply now for the position as
Product Owner Identity Management (m/f/d)
- You work in exciting and challenging projects around the topic of identity and access management (IAM), as well as Priviledged Access Management (PAM)
- You can significantly contribute to the automation and optimization of global processes in the IAM area (design of automated workflows with the related approval, control and audit purposes
- You exploit the opportunities to explore "state of the art" technologies with the business units and bring them into production
- A wide range of SAP systems (IdM, ERP, HR, BW, FI/CO, S/4 HANA, Solution Manager, BI Portal), LDAP systems and many more await you
- You advise on the use of SAP Security Portfolio products with a focus on authorization management
- In addition to the emergency user concept (PAM), master data maintenance, "housekeeping" is of course also part of you activities
- You have successfull completed a degree in IT / Business Informatics / Business Administration / Natural Sciences or a comparable training with several years of professional experience
- You have profound experience in the field of Identity & Access Management and with the associated challenges
- You have knowledge in the automation (scripting) of manual processes to increase effectiveness
- You are able to familiarize yourself with systems and processes that are only indirectly addresses by SAP (e.g. Microsoft, LDAP, 3rd party software)
- You are familiar with compliance requirements such as DSAG, segregation of duties and audit assistance
- You are knowledgeable in the authentication protocols and methods such as 2FA/MFA, LDAPS, Kerberos, PKI, OAuth, OpenID, SAML, RADIUS, etc., this includes further development of single sign-on requirements
- Ideally, you already have initital experience with SAP on Cloud (SAP HEC, Microsoft Azure) to ensure the integration of on-prem and cloud environments
- You have a hands-on mentality, with a solution-orientated way of working
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills in German and in English
- We have a flexible "Mobile Working" regulation, flexible working hours and every second Friday paid off!
- We don't have a dresscode. Come as you are
- We have an award-winning canteen, where you can get your breakfast, lunch, sweets
- We offer you 40% employee discount
- We subsidize your public transportation ticket or you can park on one of our parking spots
- We are a great team, which values an open-minded and supportive environmennt
Are you a good match for this Job?
Then please submit an application with your salary expectations and an indication of your earliest starting date. Please feel free to contact Gesa Koller if you have any questions.