Product Owner Oms (M/F/D)
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Nordrhein-Westfalen
Stadt : Ratingen
Berufsfelder : Marketing
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
We are looking for real personalities. Smart characters with attitude, corners and edges. We love what we do. And so should you.
You are a team-player loving to take challenges together with your colleagues?
You would like to work in a company whose products are well-known and support such company in its success?
Then apply now as
Product Owner OMS (m/f/d)
to support our Team. (ID 18261)
- You define and own roadmap, projects and priorities within the area of Order Management System to improve end customer experience, business user experience and service experience
- You conduct prioritization meetings and align on joined focus topics and to service customer facing application and/or further backend systems
- You create Story Maps, Epics and User Stories in order to feed development teams with the required tasks to cater development sprints
- You have the ability to understand and challenge IT architecture and implementation approaches and debate with developer team on proposed technology
- You document business requirements and feature descriptions
- You observe and monitor KPIs for your product and execute insights into actions
- You conduct user labs and testing's to get more insights into end and business user behavior and reflect on consumer's feedback
- You do a continuous observation and analysis of trends and competitors to keep pace with industry standard
- You have finished your business studies with several years of professional experience
- You have several years of experience in project management and product ownership
- You are actively working with your KPIs and managing your product actively brings you fun
- You are experienced in setting up and further developing Order Management Systems and connecting to further backend / ERP systems
- You act in agile setups as Scrum or Kanban with ease
- Refining and identifying business potentials in multi-cultural team constellations is your day-2-day business
- You are deep in web technologies and know the latest trends in e-commerce
- We have a flexible mobile office arrangement that allows you to choose your work location at least two days a week, plus we have flexible working hours and every second Friday paid off!
- We are a team that places a lot of value on collegial and open cooperation, open feedback is always appreciated
- With us you get 40% staff discount on our entire product range
- We don't have a dresscode, you can wear whatever you feel comfortable in
- We offer you of course a subsidy for public transport or you can park on one of our free parking spaces
- We have an award-winning canteen that provides you with really tasty and healthy food every day
Are you a good match for this Job?
Then please submit an application with your salary expectations and an indication of your earliest starting date. Please feel free to contact Sophie Braun if you have any questions.