Product Owner - Pricing (M/F/D)
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Bayern
Stadt : Herzogenaurach
Berufsfelder : Marketing
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
- Specify the product vision and roadmap for pricing solutions as well as user stories considering the value for the consumer and the company as well as its role and impact on the adidas digital ecosystem.
- Be accountable for product delivery in line with the roadmap and committed delivery dates.
- Align product delivery and roadmap with relevant other products owners keeping in mind wider company initiatives
- Identify and solve ad-hoc dependencies with other product owners to ensure efficient delivery.
- Represent the business for the product, fostering strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that their views and requirements are captured in the product backlog
- Prioritize the items in your product backlog. Specify the definition-of-done in cooperation with the product team.
- Own the refinement of your product backlog to ensure that the product team is delivering the right enhancements to drive consumer and business value.
- Provide acceptance for delivered backlog items by the team, in line with the definition-of-done.
- Be accountable for monitoring, optimization and enhancement of the configuration, features and functionalities related to the product.
- Use data sources and feedback loops to ensure the team focuses on the right enhancements.
- Create various prototypes to serve documentation\demonstration purposes, as well as POCs in Excel\Access
- Product team
- Global and Local Market teams
- IT teams
- Testing and Analytics
- Global Sales & DBC
- Comfortable presenting to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
- Solutions-oriented approach and entrepreneurial mindset
- Basic leadership skills
- Advanced domain knowledge
- Familiarity with A/B testing or other multivariate testing
- Advanced knowledge of Agile working methods e.g. Scrum/Kanban
- Comfortable working with enterprise-level platforms and technologies
- Fluent in English both verbally and written
- Familiarity with the concept of data driven insights / advanced analytics
- Degree with focus on Business Administration, Communication or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 4+ years of experience working in a Digital and/or eCommerce environment
- 2+ years working as a Product Owner or product management related role, preferably in an Agile working setup
- Experience in operational Retail and / or eCom processes
- Experience in DTC Planning/ Merchandising
- Experience in using SAP Retail / S4. Additional back office systems a plus
- Experience in leveraging advanced analytics to solve business challenges
- Experience working with stakeholders and experts at various organizational levels
- Experience in creating strong internal business cases to support investment and internal resource requests
- Previous experience as a product owner in a digital multinational environment is a plus
- Experience in working with remote teams is a plus