Product Owner Supply Chain (M/F/D)
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Nordrhein-Westfalen
Stadt : Ratingen
Berufsfelder : Marketing
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
We are looking for real personalities. Smart characters with attitude, corners and edges. We love what we do. And so should you.
You are a team-player loving to take challenges together with your colleagues?
You would like to work in a company whose products are well-known and support such company in its success?
Then apply now as
Product Owner Supply Chain (m/f/d)
to support our Team. (ID 20109)
- You are responsible for the conceptual design and the execution of specific business processes
- You are responsible for the roadmap, the measures, the user data, as well as the definition of priorities
- You implement different SAP projects on your own responsibility
- You create and execute test plans in close cooperation with the business units
- You carry out adjustments to the system in close cooperation with the SAP DEV OPS development team
- You support on the 2nd and 3rd level support level
- You document the SAP adjustments
- You build a key user structure to generate and retain knowledge
- You have a completed degree (computer science/economics/business administration/natural sciences) or a similar education, combined with several years of professional experience in a comparable position
- You have basic knowledge of ERP solutions and experience in SAP customizing
- You understand connections and you have an End2End perspective
- You have a very good industry knowledge and a broad SAP/process knowledge in the supply chain area
- You have a solution-oriented and structured way of working and an analytical and conceptual mindset
- You are driven by the passion to make things happen
- You are a strong communicator, both in English and in German
- We have a flexible mobile office arrangement that allows you to choose your work location at least two days a week, plus we have flexible working hours
- We are a team that places a lot of value on collegial and open cooperation, open feedback is always appreciated
- With us you get 40% staff discount on our entire product range
- We don't have a dresscode, you can wear whatever you feel comfortable in
- We offer you of course a subsidy for public transport or you ca park on one of our free parking spaces
- We have an award-winning canteen that provides you with really tasty and healthy food every day
Are you a good match for this Job?
Then please submit an application with your salary expectations and an indication of your earliest starting date. Please feel free to contact Gesa Koller if you have any questions.