Neuer Zollhof 3
Gi Group Deutschland GmbH
Fashion & Luxury Division
Quality Specialist For Leather Goods, Accessories & Textile Products With Italian Kwnoledges (m/f/x) For Rimowa in Cologne
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Nordrhein-Westfalen
Stadt : KÖLN
Berufsfelder : Produktion, Qualtitätswesen
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
Berufserfahrung : zw. 5 und 10 Jahren
Beginn : sofort
Vorstellung des Unternehmens
Gi Group is the world’s most specialized provider of high quality personnel for Fashion & Luxury brands and retailers. With a network of offices in the major European cities including Milan, Rome, Paris, Berlin, Madrid and Moscow we share a great passion for fashion and luxury with our customers and help them to find the best in class candidates.
Your Tasks as Quality Specialist at RIMOWA
- Evaluating new products in development and on-boarding stages, identifying, and mitigating potential quality concerns and/or issues
- Creating and continually maintaining product/materials standards with testings of finished products, new materials and components by independent test labs, as well as coordinating in-house testing.
- Work closely with vendors ensuring they respect our quality processes and standards
- Planning and coordinating quality inspections and traveling to subcontracted manufacturing factories for evaluation of new products, and collaborating with them in implementation of corrective and preventive actions
- Minimum five years of experience in a Quality Assurance role, with specific experience with (small) leather goods, accessories and/or soft luggages And a Strong knowledge of common materials used in luggage, handbags and small leather goods
- Experience in conducting QC inspections, recording deviations on N/C parts, and creating inspection and test reports
- Proven ability to analyze data, identify quality issues, and determine immediate corrections requireed and possess a strong quality & conformance mindset, with strong attention to detail and ability to cross-check one's own work.
- Analytical-structured as well as accurate and independent way of working
- Business fluent in German and English (Italian language skills are particularly advantageous)