Retail Training Manager (M/F/D)
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Baden-Württemberg
Stadt : Metzingen
Berufsfelder : Personalwesen
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
- Further development of our global HUGO BOSS Retail Academy & University training programs
- Continuous evaluation and monitoring effectiveness and sustainability of trainings
- Develop innovative and solution oriented training initiatives / tools to optimize global retail processes and consistency that drive dynamic retailing, commerciality, customer centricity, customer experience and sustainable growth
- Preparation, delivery and follow-up measures of training initiatives / workshops in all regions
- Observing and coaching retail employees on the POS to ensure consistently high customer service and behaviors which are demonstrated in all aspects of customer interaction
- Enabling of own Retail Trainers to ensure strategic approach of HUGO BOSS customer service excellence
- Drive a retail mindset and behavior through training initiatives
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
- University degree in business, economics, psychology or adult education would be an advantage
- Knowledge of e-learning development, learning management platforms and state of the art training tools
- Strong experience in the creating, delivering and implementing (virtual) trainings for retail employee using multiple media, leading and executing global projects and teams
- Fluent in English preferable as a second language (spoken and written) as well as advanced MS Office skills and ideally coding of e-learnings
- Strong communication, methodical and presentation skills, high levels of emotional intelligence, strong customer centricity / retail commerciality
- Strong organizational skills, structured work approach with attention to detail
- Strong ability to be flexible and adaptable to the needs of the business
- Excellent follow-up, organizational skills, project management skills and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team, solution-oriented approach, effective time management
- Self-confident and positive demeanor, engaging personality in an international environment