Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Bayern
Berufsfelder : Handel
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
Berufserfahrung : weniger als 2 Jahre
This role is field based , therefore location is flexible as we expect the right person will be travelling 60% -70% of their time across the country visiting clients to drive business growth for the brand.
For over 30 years, Napapijri has pioneered the future of fashion. From our Italian beginnings, innovating outdoor apparel in the shadow of Monte Bianco, to tackling nature's most challenging environments on polar expeditions, our desire to lead the way is what makes us who we are. As a premium outdoor lifestyle brand, we provide an urban outdoor aesthetic combined with functionality and comfort for an eco-conscious consumer.
Let's Talk about the Role
The Sales Representative is the account lead responsible to ensure all opportunities in the area of sales, marketing, product and operations are heard and quantified. The primary goal is to ensure that all seasonal and yearly quantitative and qualitative objectives are met and aligned to the overall EMEA/country strategy.
The role will involve managing a portfolio of 50-100 accounts , we will need someone who is highly organised and has the motivation to travel across the country to assess the current distribution , open and close where needed for brand development.
How You Will Make a Difference
You will achieve this by:
* Developing and build strong strategic partnerships.
* Owning & leading the strategic account plan, ensure complete execution and align seasonal initiatives to the overall EMEA GTM strategy.
* Ensuring in depth market knowledge and analysis, in order to establish pricing strategy and quantify the key opportunities for growth.
* Driving the in-store Brand presence, to ensure excellent Brand consumer awareness and connection.
* Leading the development and implementation of account specific marketing plans.
* Planning, controlling and executing activities to hit the required sales targets and the desired profit margins.
* Driving the seasonal selling 'Go to Market' process.
* Driving the assortment planning process within the defined distribution policy with the account, to ensure market differentiation, in order to build the base for future sustainable profitable growth.
* Marketplace management (MPS) by key cities.
Skills for Success
* Education: University degree
* Minimum of 2-3 years working experience in relevant position with experience working in lifestyle Streetwear , fashion lifestyle markets .
* Must understand product segmentation & distribution across Apparel channels, from menswear to streetwear to sportwear.
* High level of understanding of market data and KPIs
* Sound influencing and negotiation skills, well organised and has strong journey planning
* Strategic thinker, good analytical skills, excellent communication skills
* Fluent in German and essential English (written and verbal)
* Willingness to travel continuously
What's in it For You
We're in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That's why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we're the total package.
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand in a multi brand, multi countries organization
* A discount card with 50% on all VF brands
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.