Sales Supervisor (M/F/D)
Land : Deutschland
Stadt : MUNICH
Berufsfelder : Handel
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
RUN THE BUSINESS
- Retail Excellence - Execute exceptional retail performance to ensure sales and service
- Execute and reinforce sales strategy
- Reinforce business needs and KPI's
- Reinforce and drive minimum targets with global, regional and local initiatives
- Execute retail standards
- Operational Excellence - Execute exceptional operational performance to ensure quality and quantity of stock
- Understand compliance and lead by example
- Communicate out of stock
- Understand and support back of house operationsLEAD PEOPLE
- Team spirit - Demonstrate to operate within the team by exhibiting the highest level of collaboration, trust, integrity, fairness, and professionalism both internally and externally.
- Reinforce daily coaching sessions
- Reinforce and update team on industry news and company updates and complete provided training courses to ensure compliance with company policy changes to better serve customers
- Conduct daily briefs
- Advocate and lead by example the Tiffany cultural valuesGROW CLIENTELE
- Client Experience - Elevate in store experience consistently delivering memorable moments
- Ensure highest levels of in-store luxury experience at all times, including:
- Master the Power of Blue selling ceremony, including Tiffany Touch and deliver service excellence based on VOC
- Acknowledge and elevate customer issues / complaint
- Client Development - Deepen the relationship with our customers to drive lifetime loyalty and spend
- Ensure qualitative store data capture through:
- Achieve or exceed email, address, gender and phone number capture rates
- Cultivate new and existing customer base with personalized interactions
- Ensure consistency of personalized communication and execution of initiatives for top clients
- Create unique experiences and achieve customer satisfactory feedback
- Drive business through the key product pillars
- Participate in events by delivering an exceptional client experience
- Experience in people management, sales generation and the achievement of sales results.
- Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs (i.e. on the sales floor, operations, etc.).
- Willingness to work non-traditional business hours including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as interpersonal skills using positive leadership models.
- Proven ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Client tracking systems and Point of Sales (POS) systems.
- Dynamic team player with ability to positively motivate staff and network locally and regionally to build relationships.
- Fluency in German as well as English language;
- Must have authorisation to work in the country where the position is based.