Senior Attorney (M/F/D)
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Nordrhein-Westfalen
Stadt : Düsseldorf
Berufsfelder : Consulting, Rechtswesen
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
Vorstellung des Unternehmens
- Representing the Company in key Works Council negotiations
- Representing the Company at conciliation hearings
- Drafting and negotiating works agreements
- Providing sensitive, risk-based advice to senior stakeholders on collective labour issues and risks
- Providing legal guidance or support on a range of issues in Germany
- Working in close partnership with HR to provide practical support and advice on individual employee issues
- Managing employment disputes in collaboration with HR and external counsel (including representation of the Company at court in certain cases) and
- Provision of internal training and legal updates on relevant topics.
- Advising on privacy issues and liaising with TJX's global privacy team on issues requiring escalation
- Supporting the Senior Attorney (Employment, Europe) on a number of matters, including:
- The management of external counsel relationships, advice and budgets
- Strategic management of employment and employment compliance legal risk (both existing and on the horizon)
- Identifying and maintaining visibility of trends and risk areas Co-ordination of external counsel advice across different European jurisdictions.
Key Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Solid prior experience in a reputable law firm and/or an in-house position.
- Extensive experience in managing works council relationships and negotiating works agreements
- Experience in multi-national organisations, or advising multi-national clients
- Experience in managing legal advice from other jurisdictions
- Able to engage a variety of stakeholders and collaborate effectively.
- Capable of building and maintaining a network of effective working relationships.
- High self-motivated and pro-active
- Strong oral and written communication skills in both German and English, with a proven ability to communicate clearly and to influence decision makers.
- Excellent commercial awareness, with a pragmatic, solution based approach to issues, and an ability to think at a strategic, risk-focussed level.
- Ability to influence and build relationships across organisational and geographic boundaries
- High personal impact, professional gravitas and ability to gain credibility and establish trust quickly
- Robust, tenacious and flexible.
Come Discover Different at TJX. From opportunity and teamwork to growth, we think you'll find that it's so much more than a job. When you're a part of our global TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people dedicated to finding great deals and fantastic style. Best of all? They have a lot of fun doing it.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize the tangible stuff (Competitive salaries: check. Solid benefits: check. Plenty of room for advancement: of course). It's our way of empowering you to make your career here.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.