Senior Director Digital Business Development #Dpc (M/F/D)
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Bayern
Stadt : Herzogenaurach
Berufsfelder : Handel
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
- Responsible for the keeping an up to date internal POV on what we want our digital ecosystem to be for us (pure players, eMarketplaces etc), considering potential and new opportunities.
- Identification and implementation of new digital wholesale business demands and models, developing the strategic direction, P&L modelling, selection criteria etc,
- Global oversight of existing business models - the Partner Program business, which includes strategic oversight, management, and development in close partnership with the Local Markets, who are responsible for operating and execution
- Develop our online growth strategy, which guides our global and local stakeholders on how to drive continuous growth and increase sell through effectiveness through our partners and model where growth will come from.
- Conceptualize and implement new ways to help our local teams to shape the online marketplace that we operate in
- Drive implementation of relevant global and local sales strategies and initiatives to build business globally
- A proven track record of sustainably growing business (strong financial and business acumen)
- 8+ years professional experience in a mid-level entrepreneurial eCommerce environment, where the focus has been on maximizing partnerships with brands or new business models
- Preferred to have had some experience in a strategic position or consultancy firm
- 4+ years experience of leading a team
- A passion and curiosity for the digital business and "looking around the corner for what is next", with a profound knowledge of the digital marketplace
- A growth mindset with the ability to see market changes and challenges as opportunities
- Results orientated, with a bias for action and ability to find thoughtful solutions which you role your sleeves up and implement
- Ability to energize and mobilize people around a vision, creating energy and momentum in the face of change.
- At ease with numbers
- Familiarity and ability to apply strategic models
- Excellent English, both verbal and written