Senior IT Service Delivery Manager (M/F/D) | Dorsten dc
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Nordrhein-Westfalen
Stadt : Dorsten
Berufsfelder : Logistik
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
You will provide administrative and directional leadership to staff in information technology areas and to set future direction for the facility by using professional concepts; analyze competing priorities, strategize, and problem-solve by approaching problems and issues from a broad, interactive perspective, exercising judgment with complex, undefined problems and issues and in developing policies; develop and present information, ideas and instructions using negotiation and collaboration to achieve goals and combine information in new ways to reach solutions. You'll serve as the "face of IT" for Levi Strauss Europe Distribution and facility leadership and collaborate with facility management on all strategic initiatives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support LS Europe Distribution Strategy and Facility Leadership Strategy through the use of IT resources.
- Represent IT in Facility leadership and planning activities.Operations & Delivery
- Customer support: Provide facility leadership and associates with information technology support services, including on-site departmental consulting; review and institute cost analysis studies, communicate about overall project schedule, specific status updates for major projects and technical support/enhancements of facility applications. Maintain SLA for systems support and floor support.
- Software programming and development: Oversee the development and implementation of software applications to meet client needs. Coordinate conversion testing, system upgrades, and production cutover of new application methods. Perform and coordinate post-installation validation.
- Software installation and maintenance: Coordinate with service providers and facility management.
- Hardware maintenance and troubleshooting: Hardware development and installation: Coordinate efforts for software and hardware installation to achieve facility goals.
- Determine the type of maintenance and troubleshooting needs for services, negotiate contracts with vendors to provide services and oversee internal units that provide services.
- Network infrastructure: Oversee the design and evaluation of information technology systems and architecture in area of responsibility.
- Management: Manage hourly technicians and other departmental or matrixed staff. Explain overall departmental direction to staff and assess staff contributions to that direction.
- Project management: Assess need for project teams, establish teams based on mission, determine leadership and evaluate results; coordinate direction among teams.
- Resource management (budget, equipment): Allocate technology resources and account for their usage. Apply resources to meet facility goals and to provide best benefits within resource availability.Talent
- Personally manage, coach and train warehouse IT support team leading them to achieve a stronger knowledge of the business and warehouse applications.
- Training and instruction: Coordinate training programs, assess plans for training programs, meet with facility representatives to ensure that proper training is scheduled, and oversee the development of training programs.
- Skill development - maintaining currency and forecasting: Maintain understanding of major management and technology trends and integrate with organizational needs and direction.Skills & Experience:
- Broad understanding of both management and technical problems and solutions with ability to implement most advanced solutions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Good understanding of stakeholder priorities and goals
- Broad knowledge in area of expertise, from underlying principles to highest level of implementation and ability to apply those skills.
- Comprehensive information technology and management skills
- Experience with Material Handling Systems and PLC and PC based controls
- Technical experience with packaged WMS systems (ex. Manhattan)
- Languages: Fluent English and German