Senior Process Manager Global Ecommerce (M/F/D)
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Baden-Württemberg
Stadt : Metzingen
Berufsfelder : Handel
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
- Designing processes that adequately support the business by delivering added value
- Test and implement efficient, effective and transparent processes and define acceptance scenarios for new solutions
- Proactively drive innovation and continuous improvement of processes within eCommerce
- Formalize the principles and structuring rules in order to establish a framework for the design and documentation of new solutions
- Ensuring processes are future proof and ensure the organizational readiness to support the process in close collaboration with management
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
- 5 + years experience in ecommerce process management or in an equivalent position and 2 + years experience in UI design
- Excellent knowledge of the eCommerce system landscape as well as experience with SFCC, AEM & SAP RETAIL and AFS
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Confident to work independently and in cross functional overarching projects with multiple stakeholders
- Out of the box thinker with hands-on mentality
- Process-oriented and analytical mindset
- Excellent verbal and written language skills in English