Senior Product Owner - Digital Store Tools (M/F/D)
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Bayern
Stadt : Herzogenaurach
Berufsfelder : Marketing
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
Department: DSS - Business Solutions
Direct Reporting Line: Director PO Digital Store Tools
Indirect/secondary reporting line: /
GSMS Grade: M3
Number of Personnel Managed: /
Cost Center/Budget and/or Revenue Responsibility: 0-2m €
I. General Purpose
As a Senior Product Owner, you are responsible for the quality and strategic impact of a complex digital product which might include more than one product team. Together with your agile team(s) you work on continuously improving and evolving the product to maximize the value for the consumer.
Partnering with IT and markets to define a robust product backlog, managing capability expansion increments and leading the team towards definition of new functionalities & best practices are a few examples of the activities that will be expected from this role. Additionally, you will be cooperating with various external and internal stakeholders, including local markets, Experience Design and Analytics to drive consumer engagement and satisfaction, as well as incremental revenues out of delivering digital experiences.
II. Key Responsibilities
Scope: Accountable for a complex digital product including one or more teams
1. Product Strategy & Delivery
Be accountable for the product success considering the value for the consumer and the company (ROI).
Specify the product vision and roadmap, as well as user stories considering the value for the consumer and the company as well as its role and impact on the adidas digital ecosystem.
Be accountable for product delivery in line with the roadmap and committed delivery dates.
Identify and solve dependencies with other product owners to ensure efficient delivery. Coordinate interfaces between different product teams.
- Represent the business for the product, fostering strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that their views and requirements are captured in the product backlog.
- Prioritize the items in your product backlog. Specify the definition-of-done in cooperation with the product team(s).
- Own the refinement of your product backlog to ensure that the product team(s) is/are delivering the right enhancements to drive consumer and business value.
- Provide acceptance for delivered backlog items by the team, in line with the definition-of-done.
- Be accountable for monitoring, optimization and enhancement of the configuration, features and functionalities related to the product.
- Ensure that objective data sources and feedback are used for the optimization of the product.
- Product Team(s)
- HR & Payroll
- Global & Local Market teams
- Global IT teams
- External Vendors
- Other Sales and Marketing Functions
- 6+ years of experience working in a Digital, Retail and/or eCommerce environment
- 5+ years working as a Product Owner or product management related role, preferably in an agile working setup
- Experience in working with stakeholders and experts at various seniority levels
- Experience in creating strong internal business cases and change management programs to support investment and internal resource requests
- Experience as a Product Owner in at least one additional product area or domain