Senior Sales Representative (m/f/x) Timberland
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Bayern
Stadt : MÜNCHEN
Berufsfelder : Handel
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
Berufserfahrung : weniger als 2 Jahre
Vorstellung des Unternehmens
1. Love your brand
The Timberland® brand believes that boots, shoes, apparel and gear should be comfortable enough to wear all day, durable enough to withstand your everyday adventures, and stylish enough to stand the test of time.
Timberland is one of the brands under the roof of VF , the world's largest retail company comprised of over 20 brands and in FY19 VF achieved a revenue of $11.8 billion. In Germany, we are represented by the brands VANS, The North Face, Timberland, Napapijri, Eastpak, Icebreaker, Dickies, Kipling, Reef, Smartwool, Altra.
2. Love your Challenge
You will manage sales in a defined region and defined field key accounts. You will be responsible for customer support as well as acquisition of new customers and, above all, the development of existing customer relationships. Furthermore, the Senior Sales Representative is accountable for performing according to given objectives, and he or she will make efforts to achieve those objectives.
* Responsibility for sales of footwear, apparel and accessories within a defined region and defined field key accounts
* Seasonal budget planning (Sales FCST) per account and gender for sales region
* Achieving the set net revenue budget for turnover including pre-order, re-order and TBD/MO
* Manage in-season business through analysis of all business related KPIs (sell-thru, margins, reach, end of season projection) of top accounts
* Duty to inform supervisor about business-critical situations without being asked to do so
* Close communication with all internal departments (customer service, credit etc.) on a frequent basis to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
* Provide micro market analysis and KPI reports to sales management upon request
* Service all customers in the area of responsibility with staff trainings, POS marketing support
* Management of reports (weekly schedule, weekly reports, pre-order schedule)
* Concept & product line presentation according to prevailing standards
* Attendance at national sales meetings and fashion fairs
* Education: High school degree
* Minimum of 3-5 years working experience in Sales/Wholesale or Retail
* German mother tongue, good spoken and written command of English
* Sound knowledge of the retail landscape and personal organizational skills, willingness to travel
* Convincing and confident sales personality with a sound understanding of marketing
* Ability to negotiate also on a senior level, positive and confident attitude, teamplayer
In addition to an interesting job in a dynamic team, you can expect collateral and benefits of a global company, an attractive salary package with fixed and variable components and a company car.
We offer exciting challenges with good development opportunities in a growth-driven environment.