sr. Designer Color & Materials Sportstyle Footwear
- Deliver seasonal color and material stories and designs that are both in line with the seasonal creative direction and consumer relevant for PUMA Sportstyle.
- Collecting information on color, material trends and styling
- Innovate in finishing level of Designs, driving 'firsts' in areas of color, material application and usage, construction, branding etc.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure materials meet the testing and usage standards for PUMA Sportstyle products
- Establish seasonal material palettes and build captivating seasonal stories that resonate with our key consumer in close collaboration with Team Head & Creative Direction Team
- Create colorway and material specification for Footwear
- Create graphic designs for Footwear
- Possible travel to sample rooms and factories in Asia to implement development and review prototypes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in design and/or relevant field of study
- At least 5 years of progressive work experience of designing for a leading footwear/lifestyle/sports brand, ideally in the fashion or sports industry
- Proven experience in colour and material design, color and material creation, selection as well as graphic & print design
- Extensive knowledge of domestic and international retail, consumer trend, and product line dynamics
- Experience in international product development, manufacturing processes, product conceptualization and technical package specification
- Strong knowledge of international fashion/consumer trends and global market dynamics in footwear
- Proficiency in Adobe Packages
- Excellent presentation skills
- Very good verbal and written language skills in English.